Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Origin Guild Forums

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to the Origin Guild Forums Empty Welcome to the Origin Guild Forums

Post by Admin October 12th 2009, 1:07 am

YEP!

Remember: you will need to create an account in order to see the rest of the forum.

We currently reside in the province of Emelka, but future location of the guild is uncertain at this moment.

This is your official welcome to the Guild forums. Origin is a guild that will continue throughout the various stages of Beta. Many of the members of Origin are previous members of the "Avengers" guild in former OBT. There are also members that have come to Wakfu from other games as well. Origin aims gain a well respected position throughout the Wakfu community as THE premier english speaking guild. However, we will not push members to a level of uber-hardcore as we realise that.

I'm not much of a rule guy myself, so I won't set up any guild rules at this time. For the most part, I just want members to have fun while striving to be the best that they can be. whether that is in PvP or PvE or whatever. Use your best judgment on We take pride in this guild. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

...and again, welcome!

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 8:06 pm