Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS?

Poll

YOU IZ?

[ 1 ]
    IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS? Bar_left20%IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS? Bar_left0%IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS? Bar_left40%IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS? Bar_left40%IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS? Bar_right [40%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Aloss
    Aloss

IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS? Empty IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS?

Post by Aloss February 1st 2010, 8:15 pm

Last thursday 28th of january my laptop crashed...literally, i was having breakfast at the campus and my idiot friend tripped and toosed my lap from te table Sad and since i only play wakfu from there, i wont be playing until i buy a new one, hopefully around the second week of this month so i wont be playing until then No

so i guess i will be seeing you guys in a couple of weeks.

Also lee there are some maths in my store and you are free to take them.

and if any one want to use a lvl 29 feca to lvl ask me i can give you my pass so you can play Very Happy.

with no further ado....

Aloss
    himitsu
    himitsu

IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS? Empty Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: SAD NEWS?

Post by himitsu February 2nd 2010, 2:47 am

i vote for the ever awsome Fpub

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 8:46 am