Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Inactive members.

Sandi
    Sandi

Inactive members. Empty Inactive members.

Post by Sandi March 7th 2010, 8:07 am

Sice we now start all over again, I feel that it's important to have only active chars in guild. I will today check how much xp all have given to guild (both fighting and crafting) and if that hasn't changed for a whole week I plan to kick the char from our guild.

Think this is the only way to know who is still active or not. And I feel that one week is enough to get atleast one xp on something.

Please post if you have any thoughts around this.

PS I have also made a post on Wakfu forum and announced for new members, all should make a post and apply here before they enter our guild. DS
    Venomy
    Venomy

Inactive members. Empty Re: Inactive members.

Post by Venomy March 7th 2010, 10:26 am

Guess this means I'm getting kicked than XD
    Sandi
    Sandi

Post by Sandi March 7th 2010, 11:08 am

eh, not if you tell me you still want to be in the guild Very Happy
    Venomy
    Venomy

Post by Venomy March 7th 2010, 11:10 am

I do :p
    takewithfood
    takewithfood

Post by takewithfood March 7th 2010, 1:01 pm

There may be some exceptions with players who are inactive for other reasons (busy with school, sick, etc) but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who is who. I think we all know who the active members are.

I'm really glad you put up a recruitment thread on the official forums, Sandi. ^__^ I've posted in there to put in my good words about Apex Mundi, and if anyone else feels like doing the same, I think it would be helpful. People like to know what sort of folks they'll be joining, and I think that if people knew us, they'd want to join. I really enjoy our /g chat and wish I'd joined Apex sooner.

If there's anything else I can do to get the guild in order, just holler.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content