Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A few things I'd like to point out

plum
    plum

A few things I'd like to point out Empty A few things I'd like to point out

Post by plum October 15th 2009, 4:58 pm

As much as we all want to have a good time here, please avoid spamming and flooding threads. Going off-topic once in a while is acceptable, but please get back on it as soon as possible. If you wish to keep discussing whatever subject made its way into conversation, create a specific topic for it in the proper forum section. Is it just two or three people exchanging ideas on something? Then that's what the PM tool is for.

I am from now on locking Announcements, News and General Info about the game, and link to where you can talk about it in 'General Discussion'.

This one will remain open, though, as I don't want to make a definitive decision on this without your input.

Thank you.

Last edited by plum on October 28th 2009, 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Solight
    Solight

A few things I'd like to point out Empty Re: A few things I'd like to point out

Post by Solight October 16th 2009, 1:18 am

That is a good idea to prevent some offtopic.

Again I'm sorry for doing that, I'll see to it not to happen again.

You have my thumbs up on this.
    ninpomaster
    ninpomaster

Post by ninpomaster October 17th 2009, 5:56 pm

Plum, you show them who's boss! I agree with you. Keep up the great work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 9:45 am