Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

application for supra

ybm94

application for supra Empty application for supra

Post by ybm94 April 27th 2010, 6:09 pm

IGN: suprahider or supra-arc
    Forum name: probably supra
    Desired class: just about anything but cras looking rly attractive right now

Reasons you want to join: Joining a guild in general not only helps me find english players alot easier but playing wakfu is not nearly as fun or easy to understand with out a mentor, friend, or helper (which is what ive heard your guild has a lot of)

What you can contribute:a healthy competitor that is always (and i mean always) up for an xp hunt

Previous gaming experience: well...
    City of heroes/villians (a little more than a yr)
    Maple story (half a year)
    Warhammer (month)
    Dofus about (4 yrs)
    Flyff (about a month)

A Little bit about yourself: um well im always up for xp and always easy to reach. Im very active playing around a min of 1.5 hrs a day. Im a healthy competitor meaning im generally motivated by a guild and every1 elses leveling, so i always keep up
    Sandi
    Sandi

application for supra Empty Re: application for supra

Post by Sandi April 28th 2010, 3:18 am

Hi supra Smile

You are very welcome to our guild, and we will invite you as soon as we have room Smile
    Bazil
    Bazil

Post by Bazil April 28th 2010, 3:42 pm

Supra man! Glad to see you wanting to join, i was wondering when you'd join me hehe What a Face Welcome aboard Very Happy
    NotoriousKing
    NotoriousKing

Post by NotoriousKing April 29th 2010, 1:43 am

Woo its about time haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 4:32 pm