Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to the Origin Forums, home base of Wakfu's premier english speaking guild. Once you have signed up for an account you will be able to access the entire forum. Untill then your access will be limited.

-Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

application

brodiew

application Empty application

Post by brodiew June 14th 2010, 6:18 pm

hey guys my name is brodie IGN =Brodiie
    ------
    Osamados
    my reason to join is that i was in this guild awhile ago and got close to a couple of members and specifically remember diana and runictech and i wanna get back in touch with them hopefully this will happen

i play all sorts of games iv played wakfu for awhile also dofus my fav type of games are rpg's
    RunicTech
    RunicTech
    Admin

application Empty Re: application

Post by RunicTech June 15th 2010, 2:56 pm

Diana quit a few months back, and I'm now in Wyndia although I most likely won't be on until after the wipe. =/
    brodiew

Post by brodiew June 16th 2010, 4:09 pm

ok well id like to be in an english speaking guild so if u cud get me into their wd be nice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 6:30 pm